Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bubba the Cat


I am afraid that one of my beloved cats, Bubba has fallen in harm's way in the woods. Bubba is 7 years old. He is one of 5 cats that we raised after their mother died when they were 2 weeks old. At the time the vet did not say anything to us until after the kittens survived, but he told us that most hand feed kittens do not live. But our kittens did. We had round the clock feeding and cleaning times. I even had to take a bucket of kittens to school with me so I could care for them. We still have two of them, Bubba and JoJo. Bubba is just a kind and gentle soul in a cat's body. He is so predictable in his daily schedule. We did not see him all yesterday and morning, he is a no show. I fear the worst.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll say a prayer for the little baby.

    ReplyDelete