Since we rarely get snow in Alabama, I got busy and painted the trees outside in my front yard. I started off early on Saturday morning and I am glad I did. The sun came out and everything was melting fast by 2:00 that afternoon. I am lucky that my dining room window looks out into the front yard and I could paint inside. Painting snow is challenging. The colors will change so quickly with the sun. This was the first time that I have painted a scene with snow. I am very lucky to have such a great scene from my window. There are actually a lot more trees in my front yard. I just narrowed the scene to a few.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautiful!
ReplyDeletethe way you find subjects and the execution of the work is excellent.....
ReplyDeleteYour art is so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete